HELP !! Someone is using my photo on EBAY

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at least they kept your name on there

Only because they couldn't figure out how to delete that part. Send them an e-mail that if they don't take down your photo asap that you'll contact ebay directly. That should probably do the trick.

Edit: Ki's form is a great idea. I'm going to bookmark it since I've had problems in the past with ebay and people stealing my photos. Thanks!!

Lame. Ironically (or not) they are the only seller that I have a problem with buying plants from on ebay. They sent my seedling to Los Angeles Wisconsin so it was lost in the mail for weeks. It was a measly little seedling too.

The VeRo program works quite well, I think. The first time you have to fax it in (needs a signature) but generally they let you do email after that.

Talk to Dot (Slipperfan) about that. That seller has a history of using her photos without permission, I believe. Maybe she can offer advice.

I think many sellers don't care so long as their item sells, so the best way to get their attention is to get the auction stopped before it ends. If they re-list the item again with an unauthorized photo, stop them again. EBay needs time to process the noci, so the sooner it's sent in, the better.

It takes work to protect rights, so you have to decide what it's worth.

I've had problems with jkorchids, too (though, not with them using my photos). Glad you got it sorted out!

- Matt

....hmmm...... just happens to be the same vendor! Doesn't learn too quickly!
In a way I can't blame him, as you both have such good quality photos!

Does one need a photo program of sorts to put an ID on a photo as Gilda & Dot have?

Latest posts

Back