Help me make a cool slipper poster

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentuckiense

Debaser
Reaction score
There's an 8'x4' section of blank wall beside my desk. I'd like to use the Rasterbator to make a huge slipper poster to go in that space. However, I have no idea what to put there. I think something long-petaled will fill up the space nicely. Or maybe a big spike of roth blooms? I just don't know. Feel free to recomend species or even certain photos you like.

I vote for Phrag besseae sprawled on the hood of a car being sprayed with water.

All great ideas... Now I just need to find a clear, hi-res shot(s) that I can photoshop and make suitable for the project!

I don't have the biggest photo gallery, but if you find anything you want to use, I can give you higher res images :)

Matt

there was a photo i saw once from a photo contest of a certain fairrieanum obsessed person...

How about a besseae stomping on a pink phrag?

likespaphs said:
there was a photo i saw once from a photo contest of a certain fairrieanum obsessed person...

Also, if you're not quite sure about what this is referring to, I strongly suggest that you don't ask.

--Stephen

Latest posts

Back