Help for my paphio hirsutissimum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geraldine

Reaction score
Good evening path lovers šŸ„°,

My paphio hirsutissimum looked ok and was in a good shape two-three days ago when I watered it.

....but today, I noticed that šŸ˜– (please see the pictures) IMG_4839.jpgIMG_4838.jpgIMG_4841.jpg

Please can someone tell me what is the issue ? I usually water it once per week (no bath as advise by the seller).

Many thanks in avance.

Best regards,
GĆ©raldine

I'm pretty sure this is a rot caused by fungus. Have a look at this site Orchid diseases there you can find more. You're from Switzerland, maybe you speak German too, at least are able to read text in German? If not, try a online translater. At any rate reduce humidity, spraying etc., cut off all infectet parts of the plant and apply cinnamon paste on the cuts and infected tissue. Good luck!

I'm pretty sure this is a rot caused by fungus. Have a look at this site Orchid diseases there you can find more. You're from Switzerland, maybe you speak German too, at least are able to read text in German? If not, try a online translater. At any rate reduce humidity, spraying etc., cut off all infectet parts of the plant and apply cinnamon paste on the cuts and infected tissue. Good luck!
Many thanks for your reply. I removed the infecter plant and i applied Cinnamon. I drasticly reduced the water and i hope it will be ok ....

Latest posts

Back