Hello

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to add, I am using an Android phone and app that comes free with the smart plug (WeMo) and AcuLite sensors (Acu-Link). I believe they have the same apps for iPhones, not sure about Windows phone.

Yes, thank you, this is what I need to know. Is WeMo identical to D-link? Is it better than D-link smart plug?

I have two Aculite sensors but I need to get the rest to connect to my router.

So WeMo gets connected to my router and all I need is the app, right?

Thank you.

Yes, thank you, this is what I need to know. Is WeMo identical to D-link? Is it better than D-link smart plug?

I have two Aculite sensors but I need to get the rest to connect to my router.

So WeMo gets connected to my router and all I need is the app, right?

Thank you.

I haven't used D-link but from what I see on my search yes, it is the same idea. Can't say if it is better or worse. I usually read the amazon reviews to see.

Yes, the smart plug does not need a bridge link like the Aculite. It just connects to wifi and yes, the app is free. At first I was skeptical that it was going to work because there were hardly any instructions (just a couple of steps). Lo' and behold, it worked though! I've been pretty pleased with the Webmo. Occasionally I have trouble connecting but usually because of poor cellular service.

Latest posts

Back