Hello to all from the South West of England

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

Ian

Hi All,

My first post, to say hello. I have been growing a variety of orchids for quite a few years now here in the West Country of the U.K. but have recently decided to focus on paphs. 12 months in and I am sure I have made a good decision! Still a modest collection at present. I have already benefitted hugely from reading the posts on this forum, and I thought it was time to stop lurking and to contribute something. I am growing a mixture of Paph species and hybrids, but I must confess that it is the hybrids which really set my pulse racing whenever I see them. I will show three favourites currently in flower in the photo section if I can master the technology.

I look forward to future discussions!

Regards,

Ian

Hi Ian,
Welcome from Oz.
I too, recently joined after lurking for a year or more. And I've found the members, so far, to be incredibly helpful and refreshingly pleasant to noobs.
Cheers
Tony

Good to have you with us Ian!!! I'm currently in Germany, but this display came to be within Herefordshire.
3042714583_c9efe9d1e5_z.jpg

Hi All,

Many thanks for the greetings and welcomes. I look forward to participating as much as I am able (given my novice status) to the discussions.

Ian

Welcome from Canada! I like species myself but I have a few hybrids that I like as well. That's what it makes this forum great. There is something for everyone.

Glad you finally joined us crazy slippers folks.

Latest posts

Back