Hello There...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

W. Beetus

Reaction score
For those who already know me and those who don't, I am Nick.
I have been growing slippers for about eight years now, mostly Parvisepalum Paphs and a few others. I especially like P. micranthum. I don't have much in the Phrag department, maybe once I can get the one that I have to do something besides grow new leaves and growths!

I grow my slippers in a greenhouse along some other odds and ends, most notably I have a collection of Schlumbergera (christmas cacti) that is under some reconstruction at the moment. I am growing out some of my own hybrids with them, which should hopefully bloom next season.

I have a few things blooming at the moment, including P. Maudiae 'The Queen', P. armeniacum album, P. Norito Hasegawa, and a P. micranthum v. eburneum that just started to open.

Thanks for having me!
Nick

hi Nick,

welcome from 2011 from thailand it's 6 hrs 2011 here
looking forward to your postings
from thailand
cliokchi:D

For those who already know me and those who don't, I am Nick.
I have been growing slippers for about eight years now, mostly Parvisepalum Paphs and a few others. I especially like P. micranthum. I don't have much in the Phrag department, maybe once I can get the one that I have to do something besides grow new leaves and growths!

I grow my slippers in a greenhouse along some other odds and ends, most notably I have a collection of Schlumbergera (christmas cacti) that is under some reconstruction at the moment. I am growing out some of my own hybrids with them, which should hopefully bloom next season.

I have a few things blooming at the moment, including P. Maudiae 'The Queen', P. armeniacum album, P. Norito Hasegawa, and a P. micranthum v. eburneum that just started to open.

Thanks for having me!
Nick

:clap::clap: WELCOME Nick! Glad you joined us, we'll look forward to your pics & input!

Hi Nick WELCOME to Slippertalk, I knew you would find us sooner or later, you'll enjoy it here. I'm sure you know Tom K is one of our vendors.... Jim.

Latest posts

Back