Hello members

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karp60

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Milo I live in Victoria, Australia. I have been growing some cool climate slippers for some years. Due to retirement I am expanding my collection and I am intending to build a heated greenhouse to venture into intermediate and maybe even warm slippers. I certainly need to expand my knowledge and would like to share some ideas from existing members. Thanks

Hello everyone. My name is Milo I live in Victoria, Australia. I have been growing some cool climate slippers for some years. Due to retirement I am expanding my collection and I am intending to build a heated greenhouse to venture into intermediate and maybe even warm slippers. I certainly need to expand my knowledge and would like to share some ideas from existing members. Thanks

Hello from Denver Milo. Im a rookie myself more or less, but tons of pros here, welcome!

Thank you, the knowledge is always handy, no matter where it comes from. You must be incredibly lucky to live in The Rockies…..

Welcome to ST from KY. Tell us the names of your Phrags., please.
I just bought some seedlings, it is a bit of an experiment as I never had Phrags before. There aren’t any FS just tiny babies Andreetae, BessaexBrown Hill and Schroederae. My intention is to buy some more when I set up the second orchid house.

Welcome to ST from KY. Tell us the names of your Phrags., please.
I just bought some seedlings, it is a bit of an experiment as I never had Phrags before. There aren’t any FS just tiny babies Andreetae, BessaexBrown Hill

Back