Hello from Winchester!!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

British Bulldog

Dear Friends
We are now begining to get our lives back in order!!!
Mary and I are getting down to contacting all the people we have "ignored" over the past few weeks.
Boy! what a hectic time it was shutting the nursery down and selling our house.
I finished up with a swollen right knee AND kidney stones. WOW!!!!!!
Hopefully I will eventually find time to get involved more with the Forum as time goes by.
Our British Paphiopedilum Society meeting is 2 weeks away. I step down as Chairman this year. Love to see anyone visiting the UK, but give us a call first.
Thank all of you who have written voicing disgust at the INS and thier policy of throwing out the wrong people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many of you wanted to get up a petition but from what I hear it would not have had any impact on the current Bush regime.
Standing back here and looking the US is certainly getting itself disliked around the world.
Enough politics!
Regards to everyone
PAUL
(RATCLIFFES)
British Bulldog:evil:

Hey Paul and Mary welcome back.:) Good to hear that things going well. Pail I hope everything is okay with the knee and kidney stones.

Good to have you back. Hope the ills have passed, so to speak...

You are probably right about the Bush administration. I just hope that the people who can vote next Tuesday, will. And that they will be aware that this administration is all about one party.

Glad you are alright and getting settled in. I sure wish I would have been able to meet you guys this past summer.

Are you guys in shock with the temperature difference?

Hello Paul,

Hope your feeling better! I know the stone pains!

May you be blessed with your endeavors!

NYEric.

Hey Paul & Mary, Good to hear from you. I dont know what I'm going to do in Kissimee next week. Oh Yeah, get hit by a lot of paintballs. Maybe I'll go by the old place. Did you leave those plants hidden in the woods behind the Quonset hut for me? :clap: Eric C.

Hi Paul & Mary, hope you are feeling better. Nice to see you back on the forum again

Weather!!!!!!!!

Dear All
In case you are feeling sorry for us, we are having the warmest October on record!!!!:rollhappy:
September was the hottest one ever recorded also.
The Autumn(FALL) colours are late because of the warmth.
Not much in flower yet.
Lots of P.henryanum SomeP.purpuratum,P.sukhakulii.P.godefroyae.P.dianthum,P.helenae, P.malipoense. The first of the complex are budding up.
Nik and Claudia are busy on the Hardy dept. getting ready for the coming spring,checking all the dormant stock.
I see there are lots of letters I have not read during my "absence"
must catch up:confused:
Good to hear from you all.
Heres to better times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:
Paul

Latest posts

Back