Hello from Western Kentucky,

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been lurking in the shadows on this forum for quite a while. Bought my first orchid in 1998. Basically I have a south facing window with some complex paphs, Phragmipidium Caudatum, Grande, and Sorcerers Apprentice that are currently in bloom, and 3 Phaleonopsis that are blooming also. Would love a greenhouse but.....
Here in a few weeks I will move them all outside for the summer. Right now I am waiting on delivery of some Cypripedium's for an outside shade garden. This forum has been a lot of help. Thanks!

Let's not make our reputation any worse than it already is. I was actually very impressed with how many local high school students participated in yesterday's Walk out to protest gun violence. Unfortunately most of our brightest minds will likely leave KY as soon as they have the chance, as they have done for years.

Let's not make our reputation any worse than it already is. I was actually very impressed with how many local high school students participated in yesterday's Walk out to protest gun violence. Unfortunately most of our brightest minds will likely leave KY as soon as they have the chance, as they have done for years.

I'm not going to down play our state, and I'm happy to reside here. If someone chooses to leave because of a better wage, I'm not so sure it is this states problem...

Latest posts

Back