Hello from VA

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Per

Reaction score
Dear all,
I have been collecting orchids for three years now. I have a few non-slippers, but the majority of my collection is comprised of species paphs. Currently, I am on the hunt for a nice parishii (reasonably priced, I hope) or a flask of them. That's all for now; I just wanted to say "hi."

~Per

Actually, I grew up in Arlington (I am happy to see you live there too). For the next year and a half, I will be living in Charlottesville, but then I will be moving back up to Arlington again. How long have you lived in Arlington?

~Per

about 7 years, I think?
Did you stop by the VAOS show/AOS judging in Richmond this weekend? I loved the location, and some interesting things on show!

Yeah, I just left it. It was a great space and there were some beautiful plants. I also really appreciated that it was free admission :). It freed my up to come home with a new friend (Psychopsis versteegianum). It is not my usual style, but most of the species Paphs available were already in my collection, and I like a plant that can bloom for three years on a single spike!

Thanks, I am looking forward to getting to know you too! Actually, Matt sent me here to look for parishii and I am seriously considering the one that Orchids Ltd. is offering, but I think I will shop a bit longer. My hope is that someone will need a bit more space and I can take in a tried-and-true parishii at a reasonable price.

Hello Per, glad to see that you made it here :) I think that I have a line on a parishii for you.... I'll send you a PM.

- Matthew Gore

Latest posts

Back