Hello from the Netherlands

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paphiolitho88

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jöran and I am 17 years old. I grow orchids for nearly 4 years now and I really enjoy it. Paphs are my absolute favourites and I always check this forum when I have a question about them. That's why I decided to join. I have a small collection consisting of a few species and some comlex hybrids.

Looking forward to learn a lot on this forum!

Wow you are fortunate to get such an early start. You will be a great grower someday (perhaps you are already! :) )

Greetings from south jersey usa. One thing to resist, buying lots of things that you like, but are not suited to your growing conditions or growing skill/temperament

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To Joran

It's an absolute joy to have a younger person interested in paphs. Most orchid people are middle age or older.
I just came back from the Paph Forum in D.C. and have some pictures, but not sure how to post them. (I'm older and not too computer savvy.)
I have a commercial business and a few thousand plants. Have done (or tried) a lot of complex hybridizing with some success.
You should try to wrangle an invite to the Eric Young Foundation. They've done marvelous stuff with phrags.

anyway, good luck growing, Dr. Bill Schumann

It's an absolute joy to have a younger person interested in paphs. Most orchid people are middle age or older.
I just came back from the Paph Forum in D.C. and have some pictures, but not sure how to post them. (I'm older and not too computer savvy.)
I have a commercial business and a few thousand plants. Have done (or tried) a lot of complex hybridizing with some success.
You should try to wrangle an invite to the Eric Young Foundation. They've done marvelous stuff with phrags.

I posted some pics from the Paph Forum here
http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=650220#post650220

Welcome to Slippertalk drshumann!
What are your most favorite Complex Paphs?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back