Hello from Seattle!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moneek

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
My name is Monique - I’m from Seattle, WA. Through the pandemic I picked up a paphiopedilum habit and collection, that I’m very appreciative of!
Been reading posts in this forum to learn and for inspiration. With my first paph blooming, that didn’t arrive to me in spike, decided it was time to introduce myself.
Here’s my paph fairrieanum in bloom! I have a soft spot for fairrieanums and their hybrids. Purchased from Orchid Inn.

Attachments

• 9CD8B0B6-D459-4BBE-96C5-C9C6F0E44D29.jpeg
    9CD8B0B6-D459-4BBE-96C5-C9C6F0E44D29.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 22
  • F1CF3926-1444-44DC-BDC6-BC1688A67939.jpeg
    F1CF3926-1444-44DC-BDC6-BC1688A67939.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 18
Hello Monique!! Welcome from Spain. To be your first Paph you choose a very nice specie, and from Sam its a high quality for sure. This is the first but not the last😁

Love your fairie, mine just finished blooming. Welcome to the forum. I’ve learned so much from the posters here! I have two other slippers in bloom, I’ll have to share a photo later this evening.

Hi everyone!
My name is Monique - I’m from Seattle, WA. Through the pandemic I picked up a paphiopedilum habit and collection, that I’m very appreciative of!
Been reading posts in this forum to learn and for inspiration. With my first paph blooming, that didn’t arrive to me in spike, decided it was time to introduce myself.
Here’s my paph fairrieanum in bloom! I have a soft spot for fairrieanums and their hybrids. Purchased from Orchid Inn.
Hi Monique! Welcome to SlipperTalk! You clearly have great taste.

Latest posts

Back