Hello from Oregon

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from Oregon as well!
Nice to meet you! Have you been growing paphs for very long? I see that you’ve been a member of the forum for a few years. Are there any Oregon nurseries that you particularly like for orchids? I’ve seen Hillsview mentioned a few times in the forum as having very nice plants…

1) Welcome!
2) Yes, Hillsview is a really good place to go for quality plants.
Thanks for the welcome, Ray! I already have my eye on some of Hillsview’s plants but need to get the ones that arrived yesterday from Paph Paradise settled in first:). BTW, my Kelpak and K-lite arrived yesterday. Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome, Ray! I already have my eye on some of Hillsview’s plants but need to get the ones that arrived yesterday from Paph Paradise settled in first:). BTW, my Kelpak and K-lite arrived yesterday. Thanks!
Yeah, Dave is a great source of plants, too.

You might also look at Lehua Orchids in Hawaii.

Nice to meet you! Have you been growing paphs for very long? I see that you’ve been a member of the forum for a few years. Are there any Oregon nurseries that you particularly like for orchids? I’ve seen Hillsview mentioned a few times in the forum as having very nice plants…

I’ve been growing for several years now, it’s pretty satisfying. The only Oregon nursery I’ve purchased paphs from is Hillsview, it’s in Mulino which is around 45 mins to an hour from where I’m at. Very healthy plants!

Latest posts

Back