Hello from Norfolk in the UK

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

OnlyPaphs

My name is Mark and Ive joined as im a bit of a Paph fanatic! I think I probably have well over 150 species and hybrids. Not the cleverest orchid grower by far so tips and your knowledge I would welcome. Great to be on board with you guys!

Yay! I'm not alone in the 'not-so-clever' department. :D They're all very nice here except that they are horrible enablers.

Welcome from Sweden!

Yay! I'm not alone in the 'not-so-clever' department. :D They're all very nice here except that they are horrible enablers.

Welcome from Sweden!

Be careful, now -- you are one of us! :)

Welcome OnlyPaphs, but don't be surprised if you just have to add a few other genera after being exposed here long enough. :poke:

Welcome Mark from New York State!

I'm a newbie and I've learned a lot from others on this site. Search through old posts, ask questions, etc. And we would love to see pictures of your orchids!

Hello from Saratoga Springs, New York. I'll admit to belonging to the not-so-clever club, too. Luckily, there are many here who are very clever. :)

Be careful, now -- you are one of us! :)

Welcome OnlyPaphs, but don't be surprised if you just have to add a few other genera after being exposed here long enough. :poke:
I am, am I not? I totally forgot to include myself. :rollhappy:

No, we are world class enablers. ;)

Welcome, but you have been warned. I dare you to tell us in 6 months that your increased wish list doesn't exceed your annual income.
Ah, yes. My mistake. You're way too good at enabling... :poke:

Welcome Mark

Lots of good growers in the UK that you should be able to visit in person and collaborate with.:wink:

(Or commiserate or feed the addiction!)

Welcome Mark,

You won't go far wrong on here. Plenty of expert and helpful advice that will benefit your collection. Be nice to see your collection listed.

Gary
Nottingham
UK

Latest posts

Back