Hello from Miami !!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roly0217

Orchid Junkie
Reaction score
Hello everyone !!!! I recently became a member of this forum but hadn't been able to introduce myself. Paphs are new to me. Got my first one last month and after that the quest for more began. I'm up to 9 right now and they are:

-Paph concolor
-Paph Gina Short (blooming)
-Paph armeniacum
-Paph micranthum
-Paph malipoense
-Paph godefroyae
-Paph niveum
-Paph (Pinocchio x bellatulum)
-Paph delenatii

Attachments

• Paphs growing area 002 (Medium).jpg
    Paphs growing area 002 (Medium).jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Paphs growing area 003 (Medium).jpg
    Paphs growing area 003 (Medium).jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Paphs growing area 004 (Medium).jpg
    Paphs growing area 004 (Medium).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Paphs growing area 005 (Medium).jpg
    Paphs growing area 005 (Medium).jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 13
:clap::clap: WELCOME!!!
You're off to a good start! Junkies/orchaholics came to the right place! ......
I hope you have enough windows!

Thank you goldenrose !!! My first one was Paph. Gina Short; the one in bloom in the pictures and after that it was another race to get more Paphs.

Thank you goldenrose !!! My first one was Paph. Gina Short; the one in bloom in the pictures and after that it was another race to get more Paphs.
:rollhappy: It's sooo hard, there's sooo many choices!

Hello and a hearty welcome from Germany, rudolf.
Seems you live there where other people would like to spend their holidays and the weather allows you to grow orchids in the garden.

Thank you everybody for your warm welcome. I'm glad to be here. Besides the Paphs I've got a collection mainly consisting of cattleyas, vandas and phalaenopsis and then a few dendrobiums and other few species. I'm taking a challenge here with the Paphs since my climate is not the most ideal but they are being grown indoors as you can see in the pictures. So hopefully I won't have any losses.

... Besides the Paphs I've got a collection mainly consisting of cattleyas, vandas and phalaenopsis and then a few dendrobiums and other few species.... So hopefully I won't have any losses.

Welcome from Luxembourg!!! You can show picts. of those other genera in the non-slipper section :) , and my experience with losses was until now: 1 lost = 2 new (at least:eek:) :):)!! Jean

Welcome aboard! It's good to meet you. :) Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your plants! (hint-hint) :D

Thank you everybody for your warm welcome. I'm glad to be here. Besides the Paphs I've got a collection mainly consisting of cattleyas, vandas and phalaenopsis and then a few dendrobiums and other few species. I'm taking a challenge here with the Paphs since my climate is not the most ideal but they are being grown indoors as you can see in the pictures. So hopefully I won't have any losses.

Welcome from Minnesota! I'm growing my Paphs indoors, too!

SpringinMN1-1.jpg

Would love to see the snow; however don't think I can live with so much snow like that. I'm very much used to the tropical climate.

Latest posts

Back