Hello from Maryland!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magnoliasplanties

Reaction score
Hi my name is Maggie and i'm from Maryland. I got into orchids in the beginning of 2019 and discovered my love for paphs last year. Ive been able to make one of my paphs bloom this past year which is exciting! I currently have 7 paphs in total and grow them in my apartment under grow lights on an Ikea shelf. I know I will be getting more this coming year, theres just so many beautiful orchids out there! excited to be here and learn all that I can 😇
Happy new year everyone!

Welcome from Seattle! I recently got my first paph to bloom and it’s so exciting! Sounds like you have lots of beautiful Paphs to buy in your future.

Welcome from Spain. Paphs and Phrags have something special and they are an addiction!!

Welcome! Which part of MD? I used to live in Cheverly, but am now at the other end of the Orange Line in NoVA- Fairfax Cty.

I live dangerously close, 10-15 minutes, to Orchids For You (in Vienna VA).
I’m in Baltimore county. I live dangerously close to the little greenhouse in perry hall!

Thank you! That’s about 40 minutes away from me. I may need to go check it out. Thanks for the suggestion
I've only been there once since the pandemic started, posted in my Misc'l Stuff thread. You have to make arrangements for in-person visit. If you like Phrags you can go crazy there.

Back