Hello from France

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirène

Reaction score
Hello,

I am French and I love plants of all kinds.

I have a big collection of carnivorous plants and some water lilies.

I am discovering the world of Phragmipedium and I literally fall in love.

I own 2 which Phragmipedium schlimii that will bloom soon.

I discovered many beautiful Phragmipedium in American sellers, but we can not be delivered in France :(

Bravo for your forum looks very friendly manner.

Hello and welcome from Canada! I love carnivorous plant too, so far I only have a couple Venus flytraps, they are so neat! I tried growing water lilies in our pond, unfortunately something made a quick meal of them, apparently they are delicious to a lot of wild critters.
Looking forward to seeing pictures of your Phrags!

Bienvenue Sirène. You will find many fans of those 'other' plants here as well, and I'm sure someone will have suggestions on European sources for Phrags to help your collection grow.

Welcome from Canada. Phrags are nice and all but dont forget the Paphs.

You will enjoy looking at the photos and absorbing the knowledge here in the forums.

Bonjour sirène! Avez-vous le "pitcher plant?" Je ne sais pas le nom en Français, mais c'est très intéressant. ...internet m'a dit, "sarracénie".

Welcome! What waterlillies do you have? I like the "changeables" (paul hariot, sioux). (I also like lotus)

One of my favorite companion plants to pitcher plants is Calopogon tuberosa. There are some other orchids that you may want to try with your pitcher plants (Habenaria radiata, Spiranthes odorata, Cyp. reginae).

Latest posts

Back