Hello from Bailey, Colorado!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the trick to getting the Neos to bloom regularly are T5 lights, good water, super good air circulation and steady fertilizer. I use MSU and RO water at about 1/4 strength. They don't like to get too hot or too dry or too cold and wet. . .shoot for intermediate temps and medium to high humidity, around 70%.

I knew there was a reason I decided I should not try to grow them. :poke:

Welcome from Weatherford, Atlanta, Canton or where ever I might be at the moment.

Welcome! Do you know Jason? He works with me here at Orchids Limited and is also all into Neofinetia's.

Robert

Hello to all! Thank you so much for the kind greetings!

Drorchid: I don't KNOW Jason but my orchid buddy, Tracy is friends with him. I know she buys her Neos and Neo pots from OL. She has such nice things to say about him and the plants she's brings home!

I did order a back issue of Orchid Digest directly from Jason just a few months ago. . .the one with the Neofinetia article that he wrote! I really enjoyed it! There is really so little information available that's in ENGLISH! It's a great article and if anyone doesn't have it, I believe he has a few more available! I recommend it for all Neofinetia nuts.

And I've seen photos that he took, for Tracy, of one of his 3-spurred Neof. varieties. . .a rare one from his personal collection that was potted up BEAUTIFULLY! It's one of those special ones that is way way way WAY out of my price range. I think the way Tracy described it was that if she and I and all our friends chipped in, we could afford MAYBE one leaf. LOL

I've been looking at all the wonderful Paphs hybrids that you have. . .really beautiful crosses! I am sure I'll have to order at least one here soon. . .not sure which one just yet!

Actually, Tracy was coming by this week for some of your new Neo pots. . .I've asked her to check to see if Jason has a smallish, one growth Neof. Shunkyudan. Glenn at NWO's has a great one that I would love to have but it's a quite large plant and is necessarily priced accordingly. I would have to start with a little bitty one. LOL

So nice to meet you!

Latest posts

Back