Hello, also from the UK

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric, I'm hoping to pick up a few more Phrags from them next week, so I'll be sure to pass on your hello!

R U Sure? Most on the website are sold out already. If they have some w/ dalessandroi or Jersey in lieu of besseae in the cross I would recommend those for the color and also because they're rarer.

I won't be sure until next week, after they've checked on what was sold at the London Orchid Show. Thanks for the recommendations! I'll definitely ask if they have anything like that.

One of the ones I had asked for was Bel Royal ‘Spirit’ - which is still showing as in stock when I just checked again, but, it may not be after London...

I spent a couple hours at Ratcliffe yesterday chatting and having a look around the greenhouse. Eric, I passed on your hello to the Phillips.

I also came home with three new Phrags!! :D

Bel Royal (Mem. Dick Clements ‘Jersey’ 4n x Sorcerer’s Apprentice 4n)
Plemont ((Hanne Popow x dalessandroi)
Andean Fire [(besseae ‘Mont Millais’ 4n x besseae ‘Franz Glanz’ 4n) x lindleyanum]

Bel Royal and Plemont are flowering size. Andean Fire is still a seedling.

Rick, I don't have any Draculas - but I do grow nearly all of the other types of Pleurothallids. Masdevallias are what started me off in orchids.

Eric, I took your advice and asked specifically for things with dalessandroi! I was told that there may be others that they have which can be divided up this autumn - something to look forward to! :wink:

Back