Hello all!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadow

Reaction score
Actually I've been looking for a photo of rothschildianum 'Black star' and thanks to Google I'm here now... I'm Russian and I live in Ukraine. Recently I've been bitten by a paph bug, so I'm waiting for my newly ordered couple of sanderianums. Also I'm going to participate in collective order to order couple of rothschildianums from American Orchid Inn farm. They have few siblings and selfings to choose from but it's so difficult to make a choice when each one deserves to be chosen...

Your forum is very nice and I'm happy to join it. :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! We have several members who are addicted to rothschildianum, so I am sure you are going to get the answers you seek. I just ordered 'Sam's Delight' x 'Black Star' for myself, so I know the desire to see the parents full well.

Thank you for warm welcome. :)

I just ordered 'Sam's Delight' x 'Black Star' for myself, so I know the desire to see the parents full well.
Do you expect something special from it? I have an opportunity to buy this clone, but I didn't find the photo of the Black Star.

Actually I've been looking for a photo of rothschildianum 'Black star' and thanks to Google I'm here now... I'm Russian and I live in Ukraine. Recently I've been bitten by a paph bug, so I'm waiting for my newly ordered couple of sanderianums. Also I'm going to participate in collective order to order couple of rothschildianums from American Orchid Inn farm. They have few siblings and selfings to choose from but it's so difficult to make a choice when each one deserves to be chosen...

Your forum is very nice and I'm happy to join it. :)

Hello :)
Приятно увидеть однополчан на англоязычном форуме :)
Nice to see fellow soldiers in the English speaking forum :)

Welcome, Shadow!
I also ordered from Orchid Inn as he'll be in Europe this September (but not roths). It's the first time I ordered from him, but I heard a lot of nice things about his slippers.

Latest posts

Back