Hello all!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron-NY

Reaction score
thought I would finally register. I juggle too many forums as it is but I miss some of you here. Hope all are well. As some of you know, my main focus with Paphs is rothschildianums and their primary crosses. I do have some other Paphs, hybrids and species as well as some Phrags. Including a compot of kovachii and a few kovachii hybrids. I also have a passion for Bulbos. and have about 80 different species of them. The there is the minor passion for Maxillaria species, oh and a love for nodosa crosses and Bl Richard Mueller crosses. The rest of the collection is a mix of odd species and hybrids. I have been trying to inventory my collection but haven't made it through the whole thing yet.

I finally got my Paph Delrosi to bloom (Paph delenatii X rothschildianum) The 2nd flower has opened. This is reportedly a shy bloomer. I am hoping that now it has bloomed it will reward me with an annual show.
Delrosi2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Ron, Glad to have you here. :)

Sweet delrosi.

I totally understand on the multi-forum bit.

Keep us posted on the kovachii species and hybrids you have.

Latest posts

Back