hello all--new to Neos

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

elvinwei

i have been here quite a few times in the past, obviously because Jason Fisher posts here

Marco urged me to join, so here i am

Neos are a recent discovery to me. i feel like Columbus :rollhappy:
"NEW LAND! NEW LAND!!"
how did i live so long without knowing of these little darlings?!
i used to live in Hong Kong, and i had not ever been exposed to them. what a shame.

well now i am in Emeryville (across the Bay from San Francisco, sandwiched between the notorious Oakland and the infamous Berkeley). yes, there are a lot of hybrid cars here, among other things....

i started with orchids over two years ago. its the Sherry Baby that got me, but once in i was facinated by masdes and draculas. recently i found the most magnificent store in SF Japan town that sells Neos, Sedireas, and Dend. moniliforme and almost instantly became a Neo fan.

i grow indoors, in my bedroom, under T8 and CFL bulbs
um, here is a really ugly pict of my grow area: (it is constantly under renovation)
724.07orchidrack.jpg

here are some picts of my neos and sedireas:
724.07all.jpg

close ups:
724.07isechabotamakongo.jpg

724.07shutennou.jpg

724.07setsuzan.jpg

724.07suikaden.jpg

724.07sedireas.jpg

Welcome - glad you joined us! I love that shutennou! I have my first neo & at some point will not be able to resist those variegated ones! I have mostly slippers, some catts & bulbos.

wait a minute.... Candice you live in Elk Grove, CA? you are close enough for me to drive to you
i guess i can break in and rob you of orchids after all

just kidding (referring to the paranoid post)

your security officer is awefully adorable Candace, i might steal him as well
^_^

Latest posts

Back