Hello All, from Northern Alberta, Canada

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

litlsea

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Just a quick hello! (work ya know). Live west of Edmonton, in Alberta Canada and have been growing orchids and other plants for about 20 years since a friend of mine gave me a phal many moons ago. Kind of started my "hobby" I guess you could say. I grow in windowsills thru the winter and in a greenhouse from june til september.

Hey there! Watching the Senators beat the Ducks as we pack orders. :) Cheering for the Senators since they beat our Penguins in round 1. Oh well.

I'll be up there in Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in October speaking at your local orchid societies. See you all then???

-Ernie

When will you be speaking Ernie? Are you bringing plants :D
It's driving me nuts that I cannot get any neofinetia here. All I ask for is the very popular Higashidemiyako (or a similar one) if someone can bring one up here...

Welcome aboard.

I just joined recently myself. I started growing orchids when I was up in Fort St John (BC) and am still at it some 17 years later. I actually moved a number of my orchids from FSJ when we moved to Ottawa. They all survived 8 days in the back of a minivan!

smartie2000 said:
When will you be speaking Ernie? Are you bringing plants :D
It's driving me nuts that I cannot get any neofinetia here. All I ask for is the very popular Higashidemiyako (or a similar one) if someone can bring one up here...

Planning on NOT bringing any plants. Sorry, don't feel like foolin' with paperwork and paying the duty tax on 'em. I think the dates are like the 21st through 23rd? No Neos on our benches.

-Ernie

Latest posts

Back