Hello (1st Post) and Paph delenatii 3bagger

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdk.catfish

Reaction score
Hello,
This is my first post so anything is possible. I updated my profile so I won't repeat the stuff profile again. I've been following for a couple months but not comfortable posting. I'm trying to post a picture of a del enatii (Paph. dlenatii '1/2 album' x Paph. delenatii var. album 'SVO White Knight' HCC/AOS . There isn't much help on posting images so I'm going to have to go with this thumbnail now. There was a post a while ago that having 3 flowers on a delenatii was somewhat unusual - I don't know if that is true or not. The flowers are fragrant, quite fragrant, and I never noticed that the previous 3 years it has bloomed. I will not be offended if anyone provides instructions on how to better post a picture or any other advice you might provide

Paph103_02_19_20.jpg

Hello,
This is my first post so anything is possible. I updated my profile so I won't repeat the stuff profile again. I've been following for a couple months but not comfortable posting. I'm trying to post a picture of a del enatii (Paph. dlenatii '1/2 album' x Paph. delenatii var. album 'SVO White Knight' HCC/AOS . There isn't much help on posting images so I'm going to have to go with this thumbnail now. There was a post a while ago that having 3 flowers on a delenatii was somewhat unusual - I don't know if that is true or not. The flowers are fragrant, quite fragrant, and I never noticed that the previous 3 years it has bloomed. I will not be offended if anyone provides instructions on how to better post a picture or any other advice you might provide

View attachment 18393
STUNNING! That deserves breeding!

Latest posts

Back