helenae update

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myxodex

Reaction score
First little flower for my first helenae has been open now for 18 days. The stalk flopped over the edge of the pot. Some measurements: longest leaf 4.5cm, flower height 5.3cm, flower width petal tip to petal tip 4cm.
helenae05pt2.jpg

Cheers,
Tim

That's a nicely colored one! You guys are sure making those of us in the U.S. jealous!

First little flower for my first helenae has been open now for 18 days. The stalk flopped over the edge of the pot. Some measurements: longest leaf 4.5cm, flower height 5.3cm, flower width petal tip to petal tip 4cm.
helenae05pt2.jpg

Cheers,
Tim

very beautiful, Tim

Thanks all,
At first I wasn't so sure about the brown/red markings at the base of the dorsal ... but I've got used to them. I'm curious now to know what it's sibling will be like.
Cheers,
Tim

Thanks all,
At first I wasn't so sure about the brown/red markings at the base of the dorsal ... but I've got used to them. I'm curious now to know what it's sibling will be like.
Cheers,
Tim
funny that you said that, because , I actually like the markings before you pointed them out.

It's not a Parvi but I'd at least like to be able to get one!
I agree, the pouch is what I like most about phrags & parvies.
However.
you can call it parvi, if it helps you over come the "RESISTANT IS FUTILE':D

Latest posts

Back