Helen Congleton

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
Hmmm...terrible photos. The flower actually looks quite nice in person. haha

Anyway, This is the first seedling to flower in about 4 years out of flask.
It has been sharing the same pot with three other seedlings in 4 inch pot in the last three years.
These four seedlings had a huge jump in growth in 2016 and grew steadily since. A bit too big actually. A foot across!
I still have five other seedlings to myself, but they are about half the size of these guys. Can't wait to see the other guys to flower.

The cross is (delenatii x Norito Hasegawa).

7gBjOk5l.jpg

Last edited:
I like it but I have to agree with Ozpaph, it would be nicer without so much seperation between the dorsal and the petals. However, you do state that it's a first bloom. Maybe better next time?

True. However, the bloom is a bit old. and a better angel would have shown it off nicer.
It was perfectly flat but then with time, they tend to dance around a bit. lol

As soon as it finishes flowering, I plan on repotting. It is sending up a new growth and I'm afraid it will get too crowded.
I'm anxious to see what others will be like in bloom, so this one might even go.
A nice white, but I have quite a few white parvis, so no need for multiples of the same flavor! haha

Latest posts

Back