Heather's Collection

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Mexipedium
xerophyticum 'Windy Hill' HCC/AOS

Paphiopedilum Species
kolopakingii ‘Riopelle’ FCC/AOS x self
philippinense var. laevigatum aureum ‘Snowy’ x ‘Buttermilk’
philippinense var. roebelinii ‘Grace’ x ‘Candor Red Streamers’
philippinense var. roebelinii fma. aureum ‘Greenlace’ JC/AOS x self
rothschildianum ‘Laura’ (‘Rex’ FCC/AOS x ‘Excelsior’)
Paphiopedilum Hybrids
Addicted Philip
Berenice (lowii ‘Dragonfly’ AM/AOS x philippinense var. roebelinii ‘Birch Point’ AM/AOS)
Johanna Burkhardt (rothschildianum ''Golden Boy' AM/AOS x adductum 'Black Star')
Julius (rothschildianum ‘Rex’ FCC/AOS x lowii ‘Burma Beauty’)
Kolosand (kolopakingii var. topperi x sanderianum ‘Penanko’)
St. Swithin (philippinense ‘Alford’ AM/AOS x rothschildianum ‘Crystelle’ FCC/AOS)
St. Swithin (philippinense var. roebelinii 'Birch Point' AM/AOS x rothschildianum ‘Bion’ FCC/AOS)
Shin Yi's Pride (Michael Koopowitz x rothschildianum 'Crystelle' FCC/AOS)

Last edited:
I'm jealous Heather. Quite an impressive collection, but why didnt you list your miltonias :poke:

Wonderful list Heather.

Can't wait to see that Mt Toro alba... and big thumbs up for all those philippinense complexes

Yeah, don't like besseae. Not at all.

Tim - ha, I knew you'd like those! I think I have too many but need to see some more bloom before I start thinning out.

The list looks small to me. :( Especially the Phrags. I sold about 55 plants since March and while things are more manageable, and I am a more careful shopper now, fine tuning my passion and selling one cross to fund a hopefully better one (and am learning to plan and budget my purchases). I do miss some of my plants. The nice thing is many of YOU member friends here are the ones who purchased most of them! So, I really look forward to seeing their progress in the future. :)

Good growing!

Heather said:
Nope, list is up to date.

maybe i'm high, but i was sure this morning i saw a post from you with, instead of your darwin quote, one saying that you had gotten your new favorite yesterday, but maybe that was from yesterday and today it isn't

H. I put post in mail to you. You may have to update the list. PS. If you want to get rid of the Hanne Popow, I'll take that instead of the JF's. ;)

Argh! Now this is the first time I'm upset about not gettng a plant. I will actually have to go back and research who had them for you. LOL If I do find one it'll cost you more than 1 Hanne Popow!!!

Latest posts

Back