Hawaii Wings

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

goldenrose

I saw a Paph. Hawaii Wings at the first couple of show I went to last year, decided I should have a regal one! Not fully opened yet.

(hennisianum x mastersianum)

Oooo...very lovely! I bet you were excited to get a hold of it! Will you take a pic when it is totally open? Would love to see it!

Bluefirepegasus

That's beautiful, Rose. I have one also and find it is a faithful bloomer. The second blooming I knocked the buds off by accident. This year it make up for my loss with 3 blooms which last a long time.

Thanks for the compliments! I had seen pictures of this hybrid & they were nice but not until I saw a couple of them in person was I really impressed!

That's beautiful, Rose. I have one also and find it is a faithful bloomer. The second blooming I knocked the buds off by accident. This year it make up for my loss with 3 blooms which last a long time.
:clap::clap: 3!!! That's great - now you have me crossing my fingers for more growths! It could do 2 next year!

Oooo...very lovely! I bet you were excited to get a hold of it! Will you take a pic when it is totally open? Would love to see it! Bluefirepegasus

You can count on it and maybe I'll get the exposure right! I'll do a full plant shot, one then can see the 'regalness'.

I love Hawaii Wings, I got one from Ernie a while back! It has one bloom open now, and a second spike coming along nicely. Looking forward to seeing yours fully open!

I forgot the full plant shot. Here are 2 elegant ladies!
On the left is Phrag. Kelly Nash, the flower stem is 24"!
On the right is Hawaii Wings at a mere 21"!

Latest posts

Back