Have a drink, Zach!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leo Schordje said:
NY Eric, make sure the statute of limitations has run out before you tell us more.

- Leo
The stupid 18 y.O.'s gave up the right to drink when we let "the actor" become President. It's funny that people talk about how Reagan had great timing and inflection and inspired people in his speeches; gee the man was a professional actor!

NYEric said:
The stupid 18 y.O.'s gave up the right to drink when we let "the actor" become President. It's funny that people talk about how Reagan had great timing and inflection and inspired people in his speeches; gee the man was a professional actor!
I've thought of that many times.

Don't get me started on Reagan....I've always said that I will not talk politics on an orchid forum....usually before I get started....Not only did he raise the drinking age (hey, I never even drank a full beer until I got to college...thought it tasted like...well, you know....then the first day of college, and they were pouring it for us! 'nuff said on that count...........) but he switched the start of daylight savings time to early April....now, I grew up with DST at the end of April..days were long enough to not have problems adjusting..but when it switched to early April, I discovered how exhausting it could be...takes a week to recover! And now, everyone's favorite president wants to set it 2 weeks earlier and 2 weeks later (maybe he is the reason that people seem so inclined to look favorably on Reagan these days....I guess the bunyons feel better when the hemorrhoids act up....) Take care, Eric

Latest posts

Back