Haul from the SOOS show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

papheteer

Reaction score
Here's what I got from the show this past weekend.

2 eburneums at the top right came from FV gardens, the rest from Ten Shin.
Pretty happy with my Tenshin plants. I got an A sized eburneum instead of the B i ordered, but he offered to refund me some money for it. All in all very happy this time around!

IMG_6591 by dennt503, on Flickr

My stand is very very full right now. And i have a lot of babies that are growing fast! I think it's time for another stand!

IMG_6607 by dennt503, on Flickr

garysan

It's a learning curve...
Reaction score
Very neat and tidy growing there. <envious>

My wife keeps trying to rein me in as I attempt to slowly take over the spare room into The Orchid Room... It's a hard slog but hopefully I will have something like this in the not to distant future....

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
Check out Plano shelves too. I just got one and have set it up horizontally rather than vertical. (works better for my situation)

papheteer

Reaction score
Check out Plano shelves too. I just got one and have set it up horizontally rather than vertical. (works better for my situation)

Wendy, what do you mean horizontally? Sorry I can't picture it.

Thanks for the suggestion! It's pretty cheap. Looks like the size would be perfect as well. I hope it's sturdy enough though. Walmart has them for 26$!

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
Wendy, what do you mean horizontally? Sorry I can't picture it.

Thanks for the suggestion! It's pretty cheap. Looks like the size would be perfect as well. I hope it's sturdy enough though. Walmart has them for 26$!

Instead of going straight up with all five shelves, I set it up with two and two...side by side. They have slots to hook into each other. The fifth shelf went into the breezeway for a boot shelf. (until I need it for more plants of course) :evil: I'll try and take a photo soon.