Happy Thanksgiving

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eggshells

Humongous Gnat
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to our friends in the US! May you enjoy that turkey and a good time with family.

from your friends in Canada.

Thank you for your good wishes -- I know that Canadians also celebrate a Thanksgiving, but I've forgotten when it is. Seems like it's around this time.

I am thankful to be here (in many ways), despite my sometimes rants. I do hope everyone is having a good day, wherever they are.

Dot, Canadian Thanksgiving is always on the second Monday of October. We make a fuss and have Turkey and Pumpkin Pie, etc., etc.; but, it's a much bigger deal in the USA.

Thank you!

Have lots to be thankful for. We used to host the big dinner.
But ever since we told the inlaws to leave their pets home, dinner is elsewhere. Now, it is nice to travel
and show up with $10 bottle of wine.
Amen.

I am so stuffed I'm going to pop:eek:

From the Urban Dictionary:

Thanksgiving - Another excuse for Americans to spend an entire day eating :poke: :poke: :p

Happy Thanksgiving, you turkey murderers... :D

Sesame_street_thanksgiving-730653.jpg

Last edited:
Dot, Canadian Thanksgiving is always on the second Monday of October. We make a fuss and have Turkey and Pumpkin Pie, etc., etc.; but, it's a much bigger deal in the USA.

Thanks, John. We do make a big deal out of this day -- it's a great family-gathering day without the gift exchanges and all the headaches that come with that tradition.

Latest posts

Back