Hangianum x Armeniacum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
One week has passed since it opened up.
The intense bright yellow is beautifully shown in the morning sun.
Mildly fragrant. This has to be among my all time favorite hybrids!! :)
JAIycPMl.jpg

Wossner China Moon?.... i wasn't buying any of these based on photos i had seen .... this is so not what i had found pictures of...

just stunning....

who's breeding? and NS?

Wossner China Moon?.... i wasn't buying any of these based on photos i had seen .... this is so not what i had found pictures of...

just stunning....

who's breeding? and NS?
hmm I wonder what photos you saw in the past, but when I look up images of this hybrid, they are mostly all very nice! I love yellow flowers and since armeniacum is not easy to bloom under my conditions, this hybrid is a perfect alternative for me.

This one originated from Hung Sheng in Taiwan.
Natural spread (without forcing the petals stretched out like some people measure it) is just under 5inch.

Hello again,
That is where my WCM are from that I got in the summer! I am happy that they bloom on not too large plants.

Hello again,
That is where my WCM are from that I got in the summer! I am happy that they bloom on not too large plants.
Good luck with yours!
This plant is the largest one out of three I have bloomed so far, although the plant is not that big. The sibling plant to this one which is current in bud is a lot smaller. I'm looking forward to it!! hopefully as nice or better than this one!

Latest posts

Back