hakone gardens cypripedium 2013

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First pic is not fargesii .

:pity::pity:

Last edited:
First pic is not fargesii .

thats NOT the problem!!

the new growth is CRIPPLED
by innocent cultivation of the fresh imported rhizom..........

no experienced cultivateur would ever force the rhizoms
to thrive so early....................

dont show us such stupid pics any more

cheers

thats NOT the problem!!

the new growth is CRIPPLED
by innocent cultivation of the fresh imported rhizom..........

no experienced cultivateur would ever force the rhizoms
to thrive so early....................

dont show us such stupid pics any more

cheers

:pity::pity::pity:

Her is cypripedium fargesii , blooming now .

we dont talk about those flower pics
they are from last years, and not from the crippled fargesii plant (in too small pot) above

Hakone med. doctor in Herne,
kumamoto japanese restaurant cook in Kyushu :D
YOU LOST YOUR FACE already about ONE MILLION YEARS AGO

NOBODY can help you,
except YOU..............
:D

:pity: :pity: :pity:

I suppose a lot of people here would be pleased if you stopped this very personal fight !! Not too interesting Imo!! Jean

indeed its not interesting, but its not a "personal fight"

if you would have followed that stupid thread, you must state,
that hakone always "disses" the forum readers.

he behaves like a crétin,
you understand what it is..................
otherwise look here: http://www.woerterbuch.info/deutsch-franzoesisch/uebersetzung/cr%E9tin.php

but this is -you will agree- a serious forum and no kindergarden.............

I would appreciate
to read interestings and expressively "true" things and informations,
but he is NOT CAPABLE to post those for more than one posting.

and thus the reason, why he was kicked off from many other forums after some time.

A friend just wrote me:
Ich bin froh, dass wir ihn los sind................. (kicked off from that forum)

ONLY THE TOLERANCE of the admins in this forums let him stay here.
Dont know how long they will tolerate.

cheers

indeed its not interesting, but its not a "personal fight"

if you would have followed that stupid thread, you must state,
that hakone always "disses" the forum readers.

he behaves like a crétin,
you understand what it is..................
otherwise look here: http://www.woerterbuch.info/deutsch-franzoesisch/uebersetzung/cr%E9tin.php

but this is -you will agree- a serious forum.

I would appreciate
to read interestings and expressively "true" things and informations,
but he is NOT CAPABLE to post those for more than one posting.

and thus the reason, why he was kicked off from many other forums after some time.

A friend just wrote me:
Ich bin froh, dass wir ihn los sind................. (kicked off from that forum)

ONLY THE TOLERANCE of the admins in this forums let him stay here.
Dont know how long they will tolerate.

cheers

You don't need to show me Woerterbücher: I am rather fluent in German, French and English (and Luxembourgish) !

I am not in Cyps., so I am not able to check which one of you is more or less correct!

But both seem to have Some competences with this genus: So let us take profit from your expertise!

(and don't repeat, please, that this is not personal! There are too many threads here that show your bilateral problems)

Jean

You don't need to show me Woerterbücher: I am rather fluent in German, French and English (and Luxembourgish) !

I am not in Cyps., so I am not able to check which one of you is more or less correct!

But both seem to have Some competences with this genus: So let us take profit from your expertise!

(and don't repeat, please, that this is not personal! There are too many threads here that show your bilateral problems)

Jean

hey, not necessary to give me any advice........
.........but there you can read IN GERMAN the many definitions for crétin.
and you understand without any problems :rollhappy:

BTW I speak additional italian.
but luxemburguish is unimportant :rollhappy:

cheers

hey,
This is my understanding of "Liberty" in a forum,
and not find censored my question by any forumer.
Just stick to your own words.

We forumers are - I believe - grown ups, so we can decide by ourselves if we believe and share the texts, the pics, the opinions. I understand you would like to see one user banned from this - and every - forum, as you have cited in your last post. Why don't you simply ignore him? Myself I'm no cyp-expert - can't grow them here - but like to read and compare and learn - mostly from pics - and make my own thoughts and conclusions.

By the way, I believe ervery one is free to choose avatar and nick-identity as (s)he wants. I don't believe that someone using 'gandalf' as nick is really Mr. Gandalf; up to now I didn't believe that someone calling him (her) -self maniac, really suffers this kind of upset. I don't bother in which city or state you live or say you live in. You even may change your avatar - I normally do after a while! - or contradict yourself. It's up to you.
But please stay friendly, don't call names aiming to offend and ask as much as you want, but honestly, without second intentions.

It would be much easier for me writing all this crap - sorry - in german, and I ask you please to leave outside the harsh atmosphere and the rigorous banning of opinions. Remember that we all are sort of ambassadors in an international forum, so we well could enhance our image!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey,
This is my understanding of "Liberty" in a forum,
and not find censored my question by any forumer.
...[/QUOTE

Just stick to your own words.

We forumers are - I believe - grown ups, so we can decide by ourselves if we believe and share the texts, the pics, the opinions. I understand you would like to see one user banned from this - and every - forum, as you have cited in your last post. Why don't you simply ignore him? Myself I'm no cyp-expert - can't grow them here - but like to read and compare and learn - mostly from pics - and make my own thoughts and conclusions.

By the way, I believe ervery one is free to choose avatar and nick-identity as (s)he wants. I don't believe that someone using 'gandalf' as nick is really Mr. Gandalf; up to now I didn't believe that someone calling him (her) -self maniac, really suffers this kind of upset. I don't bother in which city or state you live or say you live in. You even may change your avatar - I normally do after a while! - or contradict yourself. It's up to you.
But please stay friendly, don't call names aiming to offend and ask as much as you want, but honestly, without second intentions.

It would be much easier for me writing all this crap - sorry - in german, and I ask you please to leave outside the harsh atmosphere and the rigorous banning of opinions. Remember that we all are sort of ambassadors in an international forum, so we well could enhance our image!

sorry that I must say,
you did not understand ANYTHING...........

but I am really willing to EXPLAIN it to you in german.......... :rollhappy:

cheers
"cypri maniac"
(do you understand what is meant?) :rollhappy:

Where have the leaves of the fargesii gone. Is the color so light, of the green or is it just the flash. If this color is true it look like it has a problem.

What you are doing agianst the fungus infection which is ongoing on the bigger plant

I'm reading Holgers article in Orchids (78/5) about the Cyp. fargesii. These are truly amazing flowers. Yours is very nice indeed. This section of Cyps. Trigonodedia and like the C. margaritaceam have such different characteristics than the other Cyps. The white hairs on the petals and the way the pedals wrap around the lip is definitely unique and beautiful. I wish I could grow them but they are so hard to get here and coming from the mountains of China would probably not last very long. Thanks for showing. I'd really like to see some closeups of the flowers if you can. Thanks

Where have the leaves of the fargesii gone. Is the color so light, of the green or is it just the flash. If this color is true it look like it has a problem.

the Fargesii has no leaves. Photo is made ​​with Flash.

What you are doing agianst the fungus infection which is ongoing on the bigger plant.

I have not on the bigger plant . Since I use Kanuma as substrate, I have no fungus.

Okay, I, the other moderators, and quite a few members of this forum are becoming mighty tired of Hakone and Cyprimaniac's jabbing back and forth. Obviously you two have issues with each other, but I'd like to suggest from here out you either choose to ignore each other, ignore all posts from the other in your User CP, and/or adhere to the excellent words of a cartoon deer
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!"

Cyprimaniac, if you PM me about this, I will be ignoring and not responding. I don't care to have another pissing match with you.

Shape up or ship out, both of you, and if this sort of thread continues, we will be adhering to the rules, and warnings will be issued to you, and anyone else using disparaging remarks towards another member. We have been lax on this, as we like a free-speech attitude, but this behavior has run it's course.

Please take a few moments to review the forum rules. I will consider this your first warning. If you continue, we will be at two. After that as per the rules, temporary suspension will ensue.

Rules:
http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18

Latest posts

Back