hakone gardens cypripedium 2013

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where have the leaves of the fargesii gone. Is
the Fargesii has no leaves.

All my fargesii have leaves, appearing with the flower bud. So there must be a severe problem at Your plant

All my fargesii have leaves, appearing with the flower bud. So there must be a severe problem at Your plant

my fargesii too have leaves when flowering.

indeed there is a problem, just see my former postings.
that happens on fresh imported plants
when the rootsystem is very poor.

rhizoms with a well developed rootsystem
would never fit into such small pots.

it is always better on those weak plants
first year remove the flowerbud to save the life of the plant.

cheers

If I remember, I've bought the fargesii for you by Judith Prins ( do you want to see the Judith Prins bill , 04-12-2010 )?. What I have now, probably another clone, I have this fargesii 3 years ago. My fargesii blooms now, your fargesii usually blooms in March?. My Fragesii not bloom in March, it is like your.This leads to a conclusion "So there must be a severe problem at Your plant " ?.

I buy pots and plants by Vienenkötter, Pinkepank and Judith Prins. For me the pots is not small.

If I remember, I've bought the fargesii for you by Judith Prins ( do you want to see the Judith Prins bill , 04-12-2010 )?. What I have now, probably another clone, I have this fargesii 3 years ago. My fargesii blooms now, your fargesii usually blooms in March?. My Fragesii not bloom in March, it is like your.This leads to a conclusion "So there must be a severe problem at Your plant " ?.

I buy pots and plants by Vienenkötter, Pinkepank and Judith Prins. For me the pots is not small.

hey, interesting argumentation........................
and are they REALLY the SAME PLANTS from that invoice ?
(where is the third plant ?)

but its not so important WHERE you BUY your pots.
(I wonder that Pinkepank has pots for sale)
I recommend to buy pots and other stuff from
Fa. Manfred Meyer, Frankfurt/M
he has hundreds of different kind of pots, in all sizes .................

So just SHOW us the rhizoms,
and you will see, that they have a poor rootsystem, I am sure.
SORRY about that !

INDEED it is NOT NORMAL,
that Cyps at all (incl. fargesii) begin to thrive in January............

that happens, when they were "overwintered" inadequately.
or fresh imported, because they often begin to thrive during the journey.

I overwinter ALL my cyps in the open garden OR -when in pots- in a frostfree frame (others do it in a frostfree garage)
and they NEVER begin to thrive in January, NEVER .................

good growing

hello,
I wonder.........................

.............DEAD AND OMINOUS SILENCE in the thread !

Okay, I, the other moderators, and quite a few members of this forum are becoming mighty tired of Hakone.................

ho, ho, ho Heather.

What do you think who you are ? and what do you think who I am ?
I tell you, that you made a fatal mistake.

You might be an advisory manager for Apple Co,
but you are not MY manager.

the mistake is, that you made an PERSONAL attack to me,
you offended my PERSONALLY.

I would NEVER talk like that to my dog.................

You overlooked, that this is an ORCHID FORUM.
And you are nothing but a simple forum moderator, I am sure it is not your job to attack me or teach me!

I did not hear from you any critics about the quality of what I wrote about Cypripediums from my experiences and knowledge, about my “constructive” critics about what that "other person" wrote: jabbering, nonsens, stupidities, lies and tales.

BUT I did not attack that "other person" personally ! !
If you read that from my postings,
THAT’S YOUR VERY PERSONAL PROBLEM !!

That "other person" is a sly fox, and you just walked into the trap.
He uses a simple but wellknown tric.

When he is “under pressure” he makes a big fuss again, because this is the perfect way to distract from the original issue at stake, means a different pig is being run through the village.

Just look at his last posting:
"He whose plants flower correctly in spring ! has the problem, because not flowering end of January".

THAT’S GOOFY, isnt it. ?

Maybe yo are too innocent to realize that…………..

the different pig is being run through the village………..
………suddenly he talks about where he bought the pots.

HOW GOOFY IS THAT ?

Honey, there is a simple solution to solve your problem.

IF YOU DON’T like me personally, not interested to profit from many years of experience in successful growing of Cyps and instead read the postings of that "other person",[
B]
Go ahead and delete my registration to this forum. BUT NEVER write a reply on this posting.
[/B]
L’amore è finito. And I am not willing to waste my precious time any more in this forum.

Ciao a tutti,
SORRY friends to whom this thread was so interesting that it has a total of more tha 2,400 views. THAT’S SURPISING. But Heather just RUINED IT.
There is no way back for me, you will never see me again here.
Thank you. :clap:

ho, ho, ho Heather.

What do you think who you are ? and what do you think who I am ?
I tell you, that you made a fatal mistake.

You might be an advisory manager for Apple Co,
but you are not MY manager.

the mistake is, that you made an PERSONAL attack to me,
you offended my PERSONALLY.

I would NEVER talk like that to my dog.................

You overlooked, that this is an ORCHID FORUM.
And you are nothing but a simple forum moderator, I am sure it is not your job to attack me or teach me!

I did not hear from you any critics about the quality of what I wrote about Cypripediums from my experiences and knowledge, about my “constructive” critics about what that "other person" wrote: jabbering, nonsens, stupidities, lies and tales.

BUT I did not attack that "other person" personally ! !
If you read that from my postings,
THAT’S YOUR VERY PERSONAL PROBLEM !!

That "other person" is a sly fox, and you just walked into the trap.
He uses a simple but wellknown tric.

When he is “under pressure” he makes a big fuss again, because this is the perfect way to distract from the original issue at stake, means a different pig is being run through the village.

Just look at his last posting:
"He whose plants flower correctly in spring ! has the problem, because not flowering end of January".

THAT’S GOOFY, isnt it. ?

Maybe yo are too innocent to realize that…………..

the different pig is being run through the village………..
………suddenly he talks about where he bought the pots.

HOW GOOFY IS THAT ?

IF YOU DON’T like me personally, not interested to profit from many years of experience in successful growing of Cyps and instead read the postings of that "other person",[
B]
Go ahead and delete my registration to this forum. BUT NEVER write a reply on this posting.
[/B]
L’amore è finito. And I am not willing to waste my precious time any more in this forum.

Ciao a tutti,
SORRY friends to whom this thread was so interesting that it has a total of more tha 2,400 views. THAT’S SURPISING. But Heather just RUINED IT.

Kind of ridiculous, personally I read these threads to see pictures of and get information on Cypripediums, not to read about someone else's quarrel. And from what I've seen, every thread this guy starts gets turned into a war. So, maybe you have good reason to dislike Hakone, I don't know, and frankly I don't care. The only evidence I have is of you being belligerent. And Heather is not only a moderator on this forum, she is, as I understand it, one of the FOUNDERS, i.e. this is her website. And that means, if you are going to use it, you have to follow the rules. Thought I would mention that. It's not like this forum gets censored or anything; trust me, I've been on forums that are heavily moderated and are censored. But just because free speech is allowed here doesn't mean they tolerate the kind of behavior that has been exhibited. I wasn't going to comment on this issue at all, but that post kind of blew my mind.

Last edited:
What do you think who you are ? and what do you think who I am ?:
That was never the issue, don't take it personally.

I tell you, that you made a fatal mistake.:
OOPS!

IF YOU DON’T like me personally, not interested to profit from many years of experience in successful growing of Cyps and instead read the postings of that "other person
If your comments in this thread were educational there would not be an issue.
BTW, "Honey", seems a little personal and condescending.

The views of this thread were like a spectator at a car accident. :cool:
Bye!

Last edited:
After...

You're always wishing and wanting for something
when you get what you want, you don't want what you get,
and though I sit upon your knee, you'll grow tired of me,
'cause after you get what you want,
you don't want what you wanted at all.​
(preferably sung by Marylin)

ho ho ho
have a good time

Okay, I, the other moderators, and quite a few members of this forum are becoming mighty tired of Hakone and Cyprimaniac's jabbing back and forth. Obviously you two have issues with each other, but I'd like to suggest from here out you either choose to ignore each other, ignore all posts from the other in your User CP, and/or adhere to the excellent words of a cartoon deer
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!"

Cyprimaniac, if you PM me about this, I will be ignoring and not responding. I don't care to have another pissing match with you.

Shape up or ship out, both of you, and if this sort of thread continues, we will be adhering to the rules, and warnings will be issued to you, and anyone else using disparaging remarks towards another member. We have been lax on this, as we like a free-speech attitude, but this behavior has run it's course.

Please take a few moments to review the forum rules. I will consider this your first warning. If you continue, we will be at two. After that as per the rules, temporary suspension will ensue.

Rules:
http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18

Heather, thanks a lot for your intervention in this dia/monologue of some, might-be competent, but so arrogant individual !!!!

I am really sorry that you have to read these last, so symptomatic phantasms, that were in part very insulting to you personally, Imo!!!!

Jean

Heather, thanks a lot for your intervention in this dia/monologue of some, might-be competent, but so arrogant individual !!!!

I am really sorry that you have to read these last, so symptomatic phantasms, that were in part very insulting to you personally, Imo!!!!

Jean
Heather will consider the source. But thank you, Jean and Joe for your supportive words.

Back