Habenaria carnea fma nivosa

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

I grow them intermediate in the house under lights year round. While dormant they are in an aquarium where I can keep the humidity up and don't worry about watering them. Thanks for the link. I friend of mine created a Habenaria Facebook group. I saw Sarah Hurdel's post there. Her plants are amazing!

Thanks!

I grow them intermediate in the house under lights year round. While dormant they are in an aquarium where I can keep the humidity up and don't worry about watering them. Thanks for the link. I friend of mine created a Habenaria Facebook group. I saw Sarah Hurdel's post there. Her plants are amazing!

I have extra aquariums. Will have to try this

It has worked will for me at least the last two dormancy. I put egg crate louvers in the bottom to elevate the pots, place a little water in the base and close the lid about 85%.

If you try it, please let me know your results.

:) mine have survived south jersey windowsills and on top of radiators with styrofoam sheets between during winters with haphazard waterings. If they live for me then shouldn’t be too hard. But the aquarium setups should allow for the best conditions for them to multiply better

Latest posts

Back