• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group Order from Orchid Zone to DC area

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oz group order pics 2

Here are the roth pics

Attachments

• rsz_roth_red_baron_wide_horizon.jpg
    rsz_roth_red_baron_wide_horizon.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 37
  • rsz_red_baron_wide_horizon.jpg
    rsz_red_baron_wide_horizon.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 25
  • rsz_roth_wide_horizon_chester_hill.jpg
    rsz_roth_wide_horizon_chester_hill.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 32
  • rsz_wide_horizon_chester_hill.jpg
    rsz_wide_horizon_chester_hill.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 25
I was down for '1 or 2' viets; I only needed one really so the second one isn't necessary. If, however the people who ordered multiples wanted all of theirs at once, I could wait for the 1. I am still interested in the peach besseae, and if there were only red ones, am interested in one of them. Just let me know where and how to send and I shall; thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was down for '1 or 2' viets; I only needed one really so the second one isn't necessary. If, however the people who ordered multiples wanted all of theirs at once, I could wait for the 1. I am still interested in the peach besseae, and if there were only red ones, am interested in one of them. Just let me know where and how to send and I shall; thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charles- contact Eric C (NYEric) who will get the viet(s) and bessae to you (if there is a peach one). Eric volunteered to give up a viet, but I'll let you, Eric-C and Eric-M decide how to divide up the 4 viets Eric-C has. As for the bessae, I did not look closely at the tags to determine if they were peach/flavum/regular red (there is a mix); also I did not open all the bessae packages up. Hope this helps. Linus

I am supposed to get 5 red but can take yellow also

Charles- contact Eric C (NYEric) who will get the viet(s) and bessae to you (if there is a peach one). Eric volunteered to give up a viet, but I'll let you, Eric-C and Eric-M decide how to divide up the 4 viets Eric-C has. As for the bessae, I did not look closely at the tags to determine if they were peach/flavum/regular red (there is a mix); also I did not open all the bessae packages up. Hope this helps. Linus

Hi All- just spoke with Eric C on the phone. Slight change- reimburse Eric C, not me. Russell, I just refunded your payment, so please confirm that you got your refund.

But Cheyenne, I have the roth(s) and your viet(s) (I have 3 viets we can split); trying to figure out the best way to get the plant(s) to you. Will you be at AOS judging April 5? Of course Cheyenne you reimburse me (not Eric C).

I have a little problem Eric......I'm in the hospital right now with a small bowel obstruction,,if it doesn't clear itself by Monday, I'll need surgery, so I might be here a while.

Hi All- just spoke with Eric C on the phone. Slight change- reimburse Eric C, not me. Russell, I just refunded your payment, so please confirm that you got your refund.

But Cheyenne, I have the roth(s) and your viet(s) (I have 3 viets we can split); trying to figure out the best way to get the plant(s) to you. Will you be at AOS judging April 5? Of course Cheyenne you reimburse me (not Eric C).

What AOS jufging do you mean? Where is it? Let me know and we can figure something out. Probably easier to email me, you have my address right?

I have a little problem Eric......I'm in the hospital right now with a small bowel obstruction,,if it doesn't clear itself by Monday, I'll need surgery, so I might be here a while.
Sorry to hear that. Feel better soon. I can hold the plant for you or pot it up and drop it at your house. Up to you.

Last edited:
My surgery is tomorrow...so I hope to be home by the weekend if all goes well. Can you hold it that long? Otherwise, I'm sure you can drop it off...I'll tell my wife to pay you. Thanks!

What color besseae are you interested Eric? I'll commit to 5 normal colored, if that's what you're going for.

What happened about this? Anyway, plants came in, looking good. Thanks Linus. Btw, there are not 5 red, can you take a couple peach Russell?

Back