Greetings from Ontario!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Trevor. Are you aware of the Orchid Society meetings in London, Burlington, Ottawa and Toronto Ontario.

Well, you have met some growers, that’s for sure! Welcome on board! 👏
I too am growing under lights and my collection features Phrags., novelty Phalaenopsis, Bulbophyllums and a few odd ball things.
All my Phrags summer outside. 1/2 hour west of Motown!!!

, Hi! My name is Trevor and I have been growing orchids since I was ten! I grow a pretty common selection of phals, cattleyas (my favorites), oncidiums, phrags, and some other misc species on my windowsill and under lights. I hope to meet other growers! Cheers!
Where in Ontario, it's a big place. For those that don't know , Toronto to Montreal 5 hours, Toronto to Thunder Bay 16 hours. Toronto also has the longest street in the world, Yonge Street 35 miles or 57 km. whichever you prefer.

Where in Ontario, it's a big place. For those that don't know , Toronto to Montreal 5 hours, Toronto to Thunder Bay 16 hours. Toronto also has the longest street in the world, Yonge Street 35 miles or 57 km. whichever you prefer.
I am located in the GTA

Back