Greetings From Concord, MA

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skirincich

Unknown Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Yes, we have our national park and also two prisons in Concord. My name is Steve and I have grown orchids for about 25 years. After periodic moves, I have finally settled into a good routine of moving plants outside in the late spring and bringing them back inside into a climate-controlled basement room under the stairs. Sort of the Harry Potter room. I have about 70 plants if you do not count the 50 or so (and growing) resulting from compots and flasks. I have perhaps a dozen (each) of phrags, phals, and dendrobiums. I have a particular soft spot for latouria dendrobiums. Perhaps the orchid community will help me when I can no longer handle 20-30 plants (each) of Dendrobium Joyce Kelly and phalaenopsis lamelligera. I forgot about the flasks of dendrobium johnsoniae, canaliculatum and friedericksianum that may or not arrive one day. I have dreams of remaking some of the classic cattleya crosses such as cattleya Ophir. I definitely got cattleya fever after reading Chadwick's book - see the photo on the back cover.

Latest posts

Back