Greetings from Borneo!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KZPaph

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am Jim from Brunei which is on the Island of Borneo. I am huge fan of Paphiopedilums, Catasetums and have a soft spot for Cattleyas.

Hope to learn more from everyone here and enjoy the journey along the way. Cheers

Hi everyone! I am Jim from Brunei which is on the Island of Borneo. I am huge fan of Paphiopedilums, Catasetums and have a soft spot for Cattleyas.

Hope to learn more from everyone here and enjoy the journey along the way. Cheers
Oh boy, welcome to the group!! Sit down and relax! Make yourself right at home. We all look forward to having you around!!
👏

Yes snow in the area around Buffalo up to 100 cm!!! But here in the city Toronto, barely any due to lake effects.
100cm 🥶 Thats a lot of snow ❄️. Meanwhile here i am in tropical borneo suppose to be the wet season and cooler now. But its been unusually hot this year.

I know Kuching and surrounding area reasonably well and KZ you live on the most beautiful island
in the world.
Nice... Did you live in Kuching before? That part of Borneo and Sabah have a lot of orchid species.
Brunei on the other hand we have a lot of Aroids, Begonias and Ferns. But then a lot of our forest is yet to be explored so i could be wrong.

Thanks for the compliments indeed there is no place like home 😄.

Back