Quantcast

Greenhouse photos

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Gcroz

2yr HCC Awarded Stud
ST Supporter
Reaction score
You all asked, so here is what I have. GH construction photos, it seems, were lost when the camera was stolen in Mexico :mad:

Here is the site, with our office cottage in the background. The second picture is of the interior of the gh, which is a little more full at the moment.

I'll take some more pics and post today or tomorrow.

Attachments

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
My camera died on top of Tenochititlan (I was an anthro major), at the beginning of a vacation (honoring my sister's wedding) on the day the warranty expired, so I can relate.

Nice GH, and thanks! You deliver quickly! We love that sort of thing around here.

swamprad

Memphis Orchid Society
Reaction score
I like the greenhouse very much! I'm greenhouse shopping, may I ask who the manufacturer of your greenhouse is and what are the dimensions? It looks like a good size to me...

Candace

Reaction score
How do you like your rolling benches? I know some people love them and some are just not happy with them. I'm constructing my 2nd and it's nice to see some other finished ones to get me motivated.:>

paphioland

Reaction score
that is a nicely set up greehouse. I like the high ceilings, rolling benches and moving shadecloth. Good size too

rdlsreno

Reaction score
That is great!!!!! I like to have one just like yours!!!

Ramon:)