Great link on pests w/ photos

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooops - I tried to open a new tab in firefox and it didn't work - when I just clicked on the link it opened a new page and worked fine.

What can I say - hmmmm

Thanks for the link, its the best insect site I've seen! The photos are great.

Kyle

Heather, what color are your mature thrips? I have these annoying green bugs that aren't fungus gnats flying around. They showed up ever since i started opening my windows. They're about as big as fungus gnats but they're green and have dark red/black eyes. I think they're winged aphids but i'm not sure. It doesn't look like the winged aphids from this site though. **shrugs**

Marco said:
Heather, what color are your mature thrips? I have these annoying green bugs that aren't fungus gnats flying around. They showed up ever since i started opening my windows. They're about as big as fungus gnats but they're green and have dark red/black eyes. I think they're winged aphids but i'm not sure. It doesn't look like the winged aphids from this site though. **shrugs**

many thrips i see are yellow, some are grey or black-ish.
hmmm, might be a winged aphid. aphids come in every color of the rainbow and probably many more that aren't in a rainbow....they also come in many different sizes.

Back