• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Grammatophyllum stapeliiflorum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete

Reaction score
I have some well established NBS-BS plants of this excellent species available. they are in 4" pots and have several growths each. they usually bloom in summer and the largest could go this summer. i made the cross and both parents are excellent examples of the species. very dark flowers that almost glitter in the sunlight

12$ each/10$ if you buy more than 4

minimum order is 30$

i have a few other things available also..a couple Paph. glaucophyllum seedlings, some Leeanum divisions, some Den. spectabile fma. flavum (aureum?), a few Ang. sesquipidale seedlings in 4" pots and i think maybe a couple bulbo species (lobbii, dearei, grandiflora maybe others?)

Grammatophyllums are great plants. I have a hybrid called Leopard, and it is a very large plant, but produces huge spikes of 50+ blooms. Definitely worth the space.

Hello, do you still have the grammatophyll stapeliiflorum? I would love to buy some.

Latest posts

Back