grains yogurt addiction

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MoreWater

I am truly addicted to this stuff.

Six Grains by Liberte in Canada.

Anyone else try it? It has little grains in it - kinda chewy like irish oatmeal (and 5 other grains, lol).

It tastes even better when you eat it out of a tea cup (asian style with no handle) instead of out of the plastic. ;)

P.S. I am complying with Heather's comment to my very first post on this board - food threads!

MoreWater said:
P.S. I am complying with Heather's comment to my very first post on this board - food threads!

Good. very good. :evil:

That pound cake from Ron sounds yummy. I have a good recipe for an anise one somewhere. The New Mexicans use anise a lot and that's where I got it. I have an excellent biscochito woman I bought off the old native woman on the street in Santa Fe...somewhere....

We get that yogurt at a store near where I lived in Massachusetts. Elsa with muesli is pretty good too.

well..., I had a little chat with the dairy guy at my local wholefoods - this would be the WF local to my office, not the WF local to my home. (yes, both are withing 5 blocks.) They stopped carrying the Six Grains, but he's going to try to get it back.

The one near my home seems to be keeping it on the shelves - must be me :D

Latest posts

Back