Google will be 20 today

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh, Aristotle would be so proud of our civilization today ..

Yes, Google found out that Aristoteles is a smart guy.

His statements about money, which hit nearly two and a half millennia ago, are still respectable: money makes the most diverse goods commensurable, thus establishing equality between them. 'How many pairs of shoes are the same as a house or a certain amount of food?' The money is like a lube to trade. It ensures that what you do not need today can be acquired later. The interest in turn is the money that makes the money.

That is a true fact, 2500 years ago and today.

Yes, Google found out that Aristoteles is a smart guy.

His statements about money, which hit nearly two and a half millennia ago, are still respectable: money makes the most diverse goods commensurable, thus establishing equality between them. 'How many pairs of shoes are the same as a house or a certain amount of food?' The money is like a lube to trade. It ensures that what you do not need today can be acquired later. The interest in turn is the money that makes the money.

That is a true fact, 2500 years ago and today.

and the rambling begins...........

and the rambling begins...........

Yes, You mentioned Aristoteles who has nothing to do with the thread topics and I had to start research immediately who he is to check Your post for fake news.

Yes, You mentioned Aristoteles who has nothing to do with the thread topics and I had to start research immediately who he is to check Your post for fake news.

It's okay...the mention of Aristotle was American/English based humor, we often reference dead people to make a point about how annoyed they would be today ...Artistotle, being the father of western philosophy, which until the point of the rise of the scientific method, used incredibly convoluted logic arguments to explain matters in our society...well, my point of mentioning Aristotle was to imply that your simple and vague responses to charles was counter to that discipline

It's okay...the mention of Aristotle was American/English based humor,

Oh, is there an American humor really?
English humor I know best from the actual Brexit discussion.

Sorry to administration, that is to much political what is banned in this forum.

Sokrates had some humor but he was killed for that by people without humor.

Oh, is there an American humor really?
English humor I know best from the actual Brexit discussion.

Sorry to administration, that is to much political what is banned in this forum.

Sokrates had some humor but he was killed for that by people without humor.

People in the US/UK often say "He would be rolling in his grave ....."

Latest posts

Back