Goodies!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PHRAG said:
After my last forced purge, we came to an agreement. I can have four shelves worth of plants, and no more. I have to haul all the equipment every time we move, by myself.

My shelves are now full. I have had to get rid of some plants I never thought I wanted to part with, but for the most part, I think it's a fair bargain.

Now, what the hell am I going to do when I find a new orchid I just have to have? :)

I'll trade you some of your plants for cake balls :D At least there will be no evidence

I think I like the name Cake Truffels better than Cake Balls. How bout Cake BonBons? That's a snack I am secure enough in my manhood to eat. :)

I like cake truffles better than cake balls too. I had flashbacks of being made fun of in a kindergarten play ground :D Any one else want to nominate a name?

Heather said:
I used to be an expert at hiding boxes (have plants delivered on trash pickup day) and sneaking in plants. The key is to have so many plants that one more (or 10 more) go un-noticed, or, you can re-arrange your growing areas the same day. That sometimes works.

If all else fails, move out. ;)

Looks like i need to move out then! haha... my plants come in by hand and go straight to my room without ANYONE seeing anything, and i still get busted for getting another plant. How the heck do they do that? Mom's know EVERYTHING.

ElixirIce said:
I like cake truffles better than cake balls too. I had flashbacks of being made fun of in a kindergarten play ground :D Any one else want to nominate a name?

I was going to say 'cake bites', or morsels....I don't know, balls seems somehow insufficient, and truffles more reminiscent of candy. They need a sexier name.

They need a sexier name...... Oh Really.....

Tasty Balls? Goody Balls? Dingleberries? Mmmm mMM Good Balls? :evil:

"I wanna dip my balls in it".... You guys remember the State Comedy Show.....

Cake-o-spheres!

Cake-o-spheres! Cake-o-spheres!
When your kiddies are crying tears
Make them smile from ear to ear
Mommy and Daddy are drinking beers
Cake-o-spheres!
Cake-o-spheres!
CAKE-O-SPHERES!

PHRAG said:
Cake-o-spheres!

When your kiddies are crying tears
Make them smile from ear to ear
Mommy and Daddy are drinking beers
Cake-o-spheres!
Cake-o-spheres!
CAKE-O-SPHERES!

wow... they have they're own theme song :)

cdub said:
That's exactly what I thought when I read John's post!! Same deal here. I have the perfect system to have packages delivered while she is at work. And since I'm sticking to compact plants and seedlings right now, I'm doing better than I thought I would. :evil:

Mmmmmm....balls. I mean cake balls! Yeah, cake balls.

I have a separate PO Box for orchid purchases among other things, but this is because no one is home and one of my orchids buddies works at my post office.

To keep on subject: I am a Vegan and I will trade my truffles at the social for a paph or bulbo.

Your presentation of the truffles is wonderful....you really have some talent :clap:

Back