Goodbye, Holly....

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gore42

Hello Lucy.

Holly was such a great dog, it was really hard to let her go. If we had been able to keep her for a few more days, I imagine she would have been with us forever. But, someone else adopted after only a week, and we dropped her off with her new family last Weekend.

Then on Monday, we picked up our new foster Dog, Lucy.

They are surprisingly similar... both are small Great Dane crosses. Small for Danes, that is. Lucy is a pretty hefty dog. She's really friendly and playful, though, and even though she's a little excitable, she's pretty well behaved. She's also 5 years old, which is past middle age for a Dane.

Here's Lucy:

lucy1.jpg

Again, the only sharp picture I could get of her was when she put her head down :) She's a great dog, but I still miss Holly. Now I'm trying not to get as attached :)

As Ever,
Matt Gore

They do look alot alike & have that classic pose! Good down stay! How many times have you called Lucy, Holly?

They do look alot alike & have that classic pose! Good down stay! How many times have you called Lucy, Holly?

Haha! Yeah, I still call her Holly about half of the time. It's only been a few days, though.... I'm getting better :)

- Matt

:D in Lucy's case, there's no one else around that you could possibly mean, they know & they'll forgive you, she KNOWS how fortunate she is & heck I'd answer to anything under those circumstances!

Back