Good morning everyone!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
I haven’t been around in a few years so I thought I’d pop in to say hi! There are lots of names on here now that I don’t recognize …..so…..HELLO! Not much has changed with me. Still happily married and we have our 4 rescue cats…three orange and one brown tabby kitten. My dad passed away from cancer during Covid in the fall of 2020 and we’re in the process now of trying to take care of mom and sell the big horse farm they have. Very stressful but we’re managing. I still have some orchids on my window cart but NOTHING like my previous collection. Mostly no name phals with a couple Paphs , a maxillaria and an epicat. Kind of boring compared to what I had but I enjoy it. We still golf a lot and go to PEI every year to do just that.

I’ll try and pop in frequently. It’s good to be back……8E4A5BD9-E18F-48DE-8FB7-36E63479402C.jpegF62CC63B-8D0D-4DDB-A91D-2348692D830C.jpegD9BD4B96-CE6E-4228-9C95-55865C337F00.jpeg

My, my it's good to see old orchid friends again Wendy! I'm so sorry to hear about your
dad. I emailed your mom a few times and she used to send me photos of the horses...
all beautiful Warm Bloods. I'm sending good wishes to her.

Hello, I am a Newbie but any friend of this bunch is a friend of mine! I am from Central MN and have a collection of Phals and Phrags!

Latest posts

Back