Good bellatulum breeding on E-bay

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I noticed that seller Orchitn is offering the same two crosses of bellatulum that Sam in offering from Orchid Inn. The two crosses offered are 'Standing Tall' x 'Red on Red' and 'Yellow Bird' x 'Yellow Sunset'. They are both at a buy it now price of $25. I just bought two of the yellow crosses from Piping Rock for $38 each. These however were in bud. Personally, I contacted him and bought one more of the Yellow cross and 3 of the Standing Tall cross. I don't care if you guys buy any of these or not but just thought I'd give you a heads up.

lienluu said:
Why not just buy them from Sam himself?
I mean to ask the same question too. There is no difference in prices.

The ones I got off of E-bay are of a much larger size then the ones that I purchased from Sam last Nov. Naturally, we are talking about different parents on the bellatulum that I purchased then. Also I obtained free shipping by purchasing a min. of 4 plants.

Needless to say these came from Sam originally. Don't get me wrong, I love all of Sams breeding. It's all about size and money.

So, I'm assuming the seller bought a flask from Sam originally. I've got a bellatulum opening right now. First bloom from Sherwood Orchids. Crossing my fingers it's a nice one.

Back