God of the Sea comith'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it is thankfully weakening as it moves north due to upper level shearing winds coming off Siberia. Looks like it will be around a Category 1 by the time it makes it here early tomorrow. The peak should be around 8-9 tomorrow morning (it is around noon here now). So, we're not out of the woods yet given the size and power of the storm, but at least it is growing weaker even before making landfall.

Take all securitu measures, stay away from the strong wind. Stay safe.

The storm is still blowing a bit, but it wasn't so bad for us. Sustained winds topped out around 50 mph between 4:30 and 7:30 am with gusts up to 90 mph. Not fun, but also not terrible. Further south along the coast things were much worse. As the day goes on we'll find out how much damage was done. For me at least, everything looks OK. Thanks for all the well wishes. I hope this is the last of the season! We've had two back to back in less than a week...

The storm is still blowing a bit, but it wasn't so bad for us. Sustained winds topped out around 50 mph between 4:30 and 7:30 am with gusts up to 90 mph. Not fun, but also not terrible. Further south along the coast things were much worse. As the day goes on we'll find out how much damage was done. For me at least, everything looks OK. Thanks for all the well wishes. I hope this is the last of the season! We've had two back to back in less than a week...
Glad you made it through in good shape!

Latest posts

Back