GNYOS 07 Pics

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eOrchids

Reaction score
Hey all,
Went to the GNYOS yesterday and got to meet Ron-NY, likepaphs, and NYEric. Also got to take a couple of pics!

GNYOS077.jpg

Paph. Susan Booth

GNYOS079.jpg

Paph. bellatulum

GNYOS0713.jpg

GNYOS0717.jpg

GNYOS0715.jpg

Enjoy!

Did anyone get a photograph of the enormous yellow complex hybrid at the top of Suwada's exhibit? If you did, can you post it? pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?

did anyone get a shot of the sangii in Piping Rock's display or the one that looked to me like emersonii in the display just to the left of the exit?

Once again, the lighting on the Paph sangii was so bad that I didn't get a good shot. I think it got an AOS; the mix of colors was CRAZY! :crazy:
I'm jumping the thread w/ a few more photos,
P4230719.jpg

Paph glandiliferum, my first multi-species blooming on 8" leafspan!
P4230717.jpg

Orange Phal
P4210715.jpg

EOrchids and LikesPaphs
P4210713.jpg

Bob and Ron
P4210712.jpg

Angela Mirro's art
P4210711.jpg

Some nice Orchid arts and crafts

lienluu said:
Did anyone get a photograph of the enormous yellow complex hybrid at the top of Suwada's exhibit? If you did, can you post it? pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?
P4190613.jpg

This one? The cut flowers should be in the GNYOS Genus Cyp thread.

Eric,
That yellow is nice.
The phal you posted before does not look orange?

Hien said:
Eric,
That yellow is nice.
The phal you posted before does not look orange?
I checked that's actually a alba species! Orange is how this line is described there was one that was a little more orange but it got sold out from under me. Also the photo isn't the best.

lienluu said:

I did like that complex alot! It was really large, flat and shaped like an easter egg. If I could pick one plant to own, that would be it. I think that complex display was the most interesting of the exibit when I went back again. The Piping rock dark Lowii was pretty nice also. Also cool to see the phrag Kovachii hybrids in person. One neat Lycaste too. Overall though was slightly dissapointed and no good roths :(

Latest posts

Back